TCF2021 goes virtual on March 20, 2021!
Countdown to TCF2021: Saturday March 20, 2021
TCF2021: The 45th Trenton Computer Festival
“The Original Personal Computer Festival”
- Ten Simultaneous Tracks
- TCF2021 Keynote Event: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Artificial Intelligence, Jerry Foster, CTO & Co-Founder, Plex Systems
- Do It Yourself: Home Automation – Neil Cherry
- Tricks and Tips for Windows 10 – David Soll
- Quantum Computing – Barry Burd
- WordPress Bootcamp – Lou Judice
- New Internet of Things (IoT) using 5G – Joe Jesson
- Stock Market Trading Using Neural Networks – Donn Fishbein
- Hands-on Arduino Workshop for Beginners – Katalin Frolio
- See the full Program Grid – coming soon
A full day of learning and fun!
- One day Updated and Hands-on OOP University on Object-Oriented Programming that will include latest information on Python, Java and the basics of OOP.
- A full day of presentations on IT professional topics.
- Get an Amateur Radio License in a day – Ham Cram & Testing led by the David Sarnoff Radio Club
- Talks on STEM and Education – Learn to Solder
- 50+ talks and workshops, special exhibits/demonstrations and more!
- Meetup rooms to greet friends!
Get ready for TCF2021
- Best viewed on a PC or MAC
- Download the free Zoom app at http://zoom.us
- TCF2021 is FREE to all, but donations will be accepted to offset our expenses…
IEEE Integrated STEM Education Conference
TCF2021 Keynote Event
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Artificial Intelligence
CTO & Co-Founder, Plex Systems
There is much talk these days about machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), and for good reason. AI is the enabler that drives exponential value from all other technologies; for any process that generates data, it is no longer optional, but a requirement. This keynote provides an overview of Artificial Intelligence, from its humble beginnings to disruptive force, with an eye towards the significant positive impact on our world.
Jerry Foster is the CTO and one of the founders of Plex Systems, which today helps more than 600 manufacturers worldwide run their businesses. Jerry earned his degree in computer science at Liberty University, and used his education first as a programmer at a Michigan metal former, where he built a custom innovative ERP system, before taking that solution to other businesses, eventually building a SaaS manufacturing company that today employs more than 500 employees globally. Jerry continues to set the pace of the innovation in the cloud, leading the company’s technology strategy and research initiatives that drive the industry forward.