All Systems are GO for TCF2021 on Saturday March 20, 2021!
TCF2021: The 45th Trenton Computer Festival
“The Original Personal Computer Festival Goes Virtual”
- 100% Virtual Event via Zoom Teleconferencing
- Ten Simultaneous Tracks + HamCram
- TCF2021 Keynote Event: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Artificial Intelligence, Jerry Foster, CTO & Co-Founder, Plex Systems
- Tricks and Tips for Windows 10 – David Soll
- Quantum Computing – Barry Burd
- WordPress Bootcamp – Lou Judice
- New Internet of Things (IoT) using 5G – Joe Jesson
- Stock Market Trading Using Neural Networks – Donn Fishbein
A full day of learning and fun!
- One day Updated and Hands-on OOP University on Object-Oriented Programming that will include latest information on Python, Java and the basics of OOP.
- A full day of presentations on IT professional topics.
- Get an Amateur Radio License in a day – Ham Cram & Testing led by the David Sarnoff Radio Club
- Meetup rooms to greet friends!
Get ready for TCF2021
- Best viewed on a PC or MAC
- Download the free Zoom app at http://zoom.us
Support TCF With Your Donation
- TCF2021 is FREE to all, but donations will be accepted to offset our expenses…
- Navigate to: https://give.tcnj.edu/give-now/
- Under ‘Designation’ use the pop-up menu to select ‘Other’
- Type in ‘TCF’ in the text box that opened up to specify designation.
TCF2021 Keynote Event
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Artificial Intelligence
CTO & Co-Founder, Plex Systems
There is much talk these days about machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), and for good reason. AI is the enabler that drives exponential value from all other technologies; for any process that generates data, it is no longer optional, but a requirement. This keynote provides an overview of Artificial Intelligence, from its humble beginnings to disruptive force, with an eye towards the significant positive impact on our world.
Jerry Foster is the CTO and one of the founders of Plex Systems, which today helps more than 600 manufacturers worldwide run their businesses. Jerry earned his degree in computer science at Liberty University, and used his education first as a programmer at a Michigan metal former, where he built a custom innovative ERP system, before taking that solution to other businesses, eventually building a SaaS manufacturing company that today employs more than 500 employees globally. Jerry continues to set the pace of the innovation in the cloud, leading the company’s technology strategy and research initiatives that drive the industry forward.