Program Grid (Click to Enlarge)
The TCF2019 Theme is Cyber Security. Keynote by Tony Sager. Tony is a Senior Vice President and Chief Evangelist for CIS (The Center for Internet Security). He leads the development of the CIS Controls, a worldwide consensus project to find and support technical best practices in cybersecurity. Tony also serves as the Director of the SANS Innovation Center, a subsidiary of The SANS Institute.
In addition a featured presentation on “The State of Cyber Crime in New Jersey” will be delivered by the NJ Department of Homeland Security Cyber Team!
Featured tech talks/workshops include:
- The State of Cyber Crime in New Jersey by NJ Department of Homeland Security Cyber Team!
- Maintaining the Integrity of Elections in a Digital World – Rebecca Mercuri
- Quantum Computing – Barry Burd
- WordPress Bootcamp – Lou Judice
- Cybercrime and Theremin Zen – Kip Rosser
- Hands-on Arduino Workshop for Beginners – Katalin Frolio
- All Day Robotics Pavilion – Seung-yun Kim
Other notable events include:
- Mystabar – a new adventure game that can be played by anyone attending TCF using a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- One day hands-on new and improved Object-Oriented Programming (OOP University) that will include talks on Python and Java.
- Tours of the Sarnoff Museum of Technology, located at TCNJ.
- A full day of presentations on IT professional topics, a continuation of ITPC from Friday, 22 March 2019, open to all TCF attendees.
- Get an Amateur Radio License in a day – Ham Cram & Testing led by the David Sarnoff Radio Club.
- Vintage Computer Exhibit (by Vintage Computer Federation – VCF).
- Digital Photo Display.
- AI, Quadcopter Demonstrations, and Poster Presentations.
- Talks on STEM and education (see also information on ISEC ’19, to be held on 16 March 2019 at Princeton University).
- 50+ talks and workshops, special exhibits/demonstrations and more!
Check back for the full program, coming soon!
Food vendor onsite for breakfast/lunch and free wifi.